Circusoc is available for hire, catering for events ranging from corporate functions to private parties.
We also actively engage in sponsoring good causes, with generous discounts on performances possible. If you represent a charity or not-for profit organisation, let us know!
We have performed for a number of prestigious clients, including the Australian Defence Force on several occasions; the Sydney Olympic Committee at the opening ceremony of the 2000 Olympic Games; and the Crusty Demons, to an audience of 15,000 at the Sydney Super Dome. In support of our community we have performed for schools and conducted workshops for indigenous groups, special education schools, and the Girl Guides.
We deliver both roving performances and fully choreographed acts at very competitive rates.
|Roving Performers||Choroegraphed Act||Workshop Instructors*|
|$200 per hour for standard skills
$250 per hour for most fire & LED skills
|$250-700 per act, running times vary between 5 and 60 min||$150-200 per hour depending on skills|
* Workshops have minimum running time 1.5h
- A $100 administration fee applies, additional expenses may incur extra charges
- Rates may vary, depending on the skills, distance, risk assessment, or other factors.
- Public holidays or particularly dangerous performances may incur additional surcharges
- Not-for-profit organisations may qualify for discounted rates
- A location scout may be required depending on performance type for safety reasons
- Quotes for longer performances and more performers are available on request
- All performances may be accompanied by a safety officer, at our discretion